Saturday, April 18, 2009

woman with a plan

I have reviewed my short-term goals since I got back to VA. I've become much more cheery with my prospects. After I'm done with all of my school and tests (by 2011) I should be: Jill O, MS, RD, CSSD, CNSD. Then in 2011 after I've passed the CSSD, I want to study for and take the ACSM HFS, which will tack on more initials to my name. I pray that God will see me through. I know that his plans for me are the best and I pray that my will is aligned with His. I will understand if all of my plans are not completed if it is not His will, but I am glad that I know what the next two years look like.

I think I'm at least 5 shades darker than I was in February but when I look at myself, I still look sickly pale. I guess I'm just used to home. With God, I'm ready for the world. I'm ready for anything. I need to get back into the swing of things and maybe figure out how to fix Safari on Jac. I'm tired of Safari crashing every time I open a link to a new web page. They're not even anything bad! Mostly it's just links from e-mails or trying to open another tab so I can look something up while keeping the web page I was on still open so I can go back to it (school stuff mostly).

God I'm tired (when I say things like that I'm talking to Him-obviously NOT using His name in vain). I need to get on EST. Good night.

-run for life.

No comments: