Monday, March 17, 2008

yay!


I am so thankful... and SO tired. I just finished my research paper that I dominated procrastinating on. However, since I have been attempting to stay a step ahead, if not just afloat with all my assignments... I am done with all my work for this week. I have declared this week "spring break" since some of my friends are home for it. :) Amazing. God is so good. Now I shall be turning off Jac (my computer) and checking very infrequently until Thursday because I have class and an interview on Friday. I cannot express in words the gratitude I feel for this delightfully unexpected mini-vacation. Praise the Lord. I am so glad He only gives us what we can handle. I really felt like I needed to be done or have a break soon, otherwise... I'd be done. My brain is fried from long hours & major lack of sleep.

All I want to do with my life right now is run, play guitar (I can only play worship songs so it works out quite well), hang out with friends, relax, and read books related to God & His greatness. I feel as though I would be perfectly content if that's how I spent most of my life, unfortunately there is still more education that needs to be attended to (once I get back to it I will do my best to glorify God through learning, but for now...) Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever! So excited. Toodles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whoa, Jilly O, haha, the last time i saw you was well, uhh, ultimate frisbee at ltc =P what the crazy? a hidden blog, everybody now a days are leaving the xanga world for fancier sites, its just confusing. you're in virginia? yea, i should probably read some of your posts to figure out why. for now i'll assume....mmm...you got lost on a camping trip and there you are! j/k. glad you're doing well, take care! ps good luck in your interview, for uhh, gosh, i have no idea, i'll assume a compass factory so you can find your way back to sunny California =)