Wednesday, October 10, 2007

in the end

I feel like God's put me in a situation where all I can do it trust. It's like the song: I put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this, there's only one thing you should know. I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter. However, it's different than the song suggests of course. I put my trust in the Lord, I push as far as I can go to the limits of myself and push a little farther, trying to have faith that God will see me through. I try hard, I get far, but in the end - only God matters and nothing else matters. All the worldly things we're trying to do and accomplish don't really matter. The only thing that matters is God and eternity.

I'm trusting God with a bunch of stuff right now:
-I will have the capacity to stay strong and finish this internship on time.
-My car will be fixed and paid for some how.
-This living situation will continue to be a blessing for both myself and the family.
-I can make it to and from Farmville Monday through Thursday for the next 7 months.
-I can survive with few friends and many acquaintances here in Virginia, or that He will provide people to be my friends around me.
-I will be safe and my heart will be protected.
-One day I may have a husband and children, but for now I am doing what I think God has planned for me and trying my best.
-I won't hurt anyone in the hospital.
-Even though I hate hospitals, I can survive this Clinical Rotation and more rotations in hospitals in Farmville and Petersburg.
-I will be able to finish the Richmond Marathon with joy.
-I will be able to get a job.
-I'll be able to get home safely after this is over.
-I will continue to allow God to use me and put me in places I don't really know or feel as comfortable as I could in.

God has done some amazing things. A family I just met a few weeks ago is letting me use one of their cars until I can get my head lights fixed because I have to drive very early in the morning and late at night on Thursday (I won't get done until 9PM tomorrow). I have been safe and all right sleeping in my car. I did get hit by a cop, but I'm praying that their insurance will cover everything, because I was just going straight in my lane. I pray that everything will turn out all right, because I can't afford to pay for it.

I am praying that my insurance will all be all right, I'm worried about all this other stuff that has been going on with the DMV processing and all that. It's so frustrating and I have so little time when I'm here in Virginia. I can't have my car registration be cancelled! I can't have my insurance stop! God please help me! God please help me to find a van pool or car pool if that is Your will. I don't mind paying a little extra if I can meet new people and get a ride to the hospital instead of driving every day. Please help me to find strength and comfort in You and please help me to become what You created me to be.

No comments: