Sunday, October 7, 2007

2007 MLB predictions

So far my initial thoughts about the playoffs have come true, or my hopes really. I wanted the Rockies over the Phillies and the D'backs over the Cubs. Now I am hoping that the Indians beat the Yanks and the Red Sox over the Angels. As long as the Angels and the Yanks get knocked out some where, I'll be all right. I think the Indians will take the Yanks 3-1 and the Red Sox will win over the Angels 3-0.

In the NL Championships the Rockies will take the D'backs 4-3 and for the AL Championships, the Red Sox will dominate the Indians 4-0. In the World Series the Rockies and Red Sox will go to game 7 and the Rockies will win in a thriller 4-3.

World Series Champs for the first time: Colorado Rockies. That'd be sweet. I'm still disappointed the A's and Mets didn't make it to the playoffs this year. That's lame. Ah, I guess next year. Hopefully if the A's keep Chavez he'll start hitting and stop getting hurt. The Mets will still have David Wright, Beltran, and Reyes (I think).

No comments: