Saturday, July 19, 2008

blown away

I don't remember exactly when the dream I had in January popped into my head again but wow.  It was so real.  I had woken up with a start and thought it had happened... I was trying to figure out when and realized it was just a dream.  Prayed about it then... still praying about it now.  I wonder if it is coming true...

I was at the Jones' garage sale today and it was amazing.  I didn't think there were that many people coming through... but God answers prayers.  He does it so miraculously.  I don't understand it, I don't think I will ever comprehend it.  Trying to make sense of life and how it all works... I just don't get it.  Why does God love us so much?  Don't get me wrong, I'm so thankful He does... but why?  I constantly mess up and make mistakes.  I can't get anything right.  Yet the Creator of the world loves me and thought of every detail and step in my life right down to how many hairs are on my head.

This amazing love, this awesome God who answers our prayers-I am so grateful, so thankful.  I really cannot understand how people can live without believing that God created them, loves them, and that they need a Savior.  I know it's because I have Christ in me and it was the work of the Holy Spirit...  Wow.  Why did you choose me?  Thank You God with all that I am and all that I have.  Thank You for listening and answering prayers.  Thank You for always being there with me.  Thank You for providing for me.  Thank You for granting me the patience and the strength to survive in this world and be content.  Everything I am is because of You and who You are... I am blown away.

-run for life

No comments: