Monday, July 14, 2008

awkward

I passed my Registered Dietitian exam on Friday. I haven't been online in a week, it's nice not to be attached to technology. I love it. I haven't really been carrying my phone around much either... unless I know someone is going to call. I had my interview with Aramark in Petersburg, VA today. It was... interesting. Definitely the most awkward interview I've ever had. It's all up to God and I am going to have fun and enjoy myself in VA with friends until I find out what is going on.

I have felt so blessed this past week staying at the Johnson's and the Dixon's. It has been fun and I could definitely get used to having so many uplifting people around. I do feel a little jealous sometimes, though I try not to. I sometimes wish I could hang out with my family and have fun. I wish that we could even sit in the same room together without someone yelling at us. I know that God wouldn't give me anything more than I could handle and I know that He will prepare me for when I have my own family. God thank you for calming my thoughts about this matter and placing people in my life that I can talk with who speak from You.

I anticipate more glorious happenings in my future as I continue to strive to follow and glorify God with my entire being. God is so faithful and good. I know that He will guide me and make my path clear.  Thanks for always being there and lifting me up.

-run for life

No comments: