Monday, August 18, 2008

benefits

I signed up today for health benefits. They will start beginning October 1, 2008. I am going to go with the highest premium plan because it's not too bad and really, if I ever plan on going to the doctor, I might as well have the best insurance Aramark has to offer. This way I can go to the chiropractor and all that if I need to and I can get fun invisaline I think... hopefully? We'll see. It's about 156/month for benefits which isn't too bad considering they pay 75% of it for me.

I'm tired now though, it takes so much effort to figure all of this insurance stuff out. Usually I figure the highest priced one is the best choice in the long run... I need to get a new inhaler and allergy medicine. I am praying that will work to help get rid of my allergy headache and messed up throat/voice.

-run for life

No comments: