Sunday, August 17, 2008

green eyed

My body is tired, my lungs feel compressed. It's hard to breathe. I don't know why I can't just get a breathe of fresh air. I took advantage of being able to breathe with no problems at home. I feel so sick and tired all the time here. I think that half of the problem is my lack of oxygen to my body.

I prayed so hard that the pangs of jealously would leave my green eyed heart. My immediate reaction was the desire to run away and go home so that I didn't have to deal with any of this... as if that would help. I can't run away from life. I need to face what God has for me and accept whatever it is with a heart of joy and contentment. Lord I need Your help. I get glimmers of hope, but maybe I am looking in the wrong places.

Two more weeks until I get health insurance. I'm getting closer. I will be able to get an inhaler and some allergy medicine that works... I'm praying. I watched a meteor shower, went for a hike to waterfalls and pools, and am ready to start my third week of work. Cheers.

-run for life

No comments: