Saturday, September 27, 2008

stuck

I can't get out of bed today, or get you off my mind... I pray that God will make it go away if it's not from Him. I wonder and I try to focus on my life and glorifying God. Am I doing the right thing? Should I give myself a break and not get annoyed with myself?

It's already almost October. So close to Lei's wedding. Terrence called today, I can't believe I haven't seen him in 4 years. I am excited to meet his sister and hang out with old friends. I wish Yuri was going though. We definitely need to have a Mochi reunion one of these years...

God I need Your help. I need Your discernment and direction. Please help me to stay on top of my school work and keep up with my friendships. Lord please help me to speak truth into the lives of my friends and co-workers. Please give me the words to say and help me to be joyful when I face adversity. I get discouraged when I don't get a positive response, but I have faith. Your Holy Spirit is doing a work that I cannot see. It's all for You.

-run for life

No comments: