Friday, January 25, 2008

back in action

Jac is back! I just got the system disks in the mail today from Jeff and am importing all my iPhotos from my external hard drive and making sure all my documents are up to date. External hard drives rock my world. I am so glad I got one. I have over 5,000 pictures that I would have lost if I didn't have one! Crazy. I lost my entire address book and a bunch of school stuff but my pictures are the most important to me. I would have lost a lot of good memories - road trip, Virginia times. I did post some on fb but I have over 4k just from my road trip alone. God is good.

I am going to a girl's discipleship group tomorrow morning. I'm actually really looking forward to it. I know God is working in my heart and changing me to want to prepare myself as Kathy says "to cleave from my family" and befriend more girls so that I can share with them and not have to worry about crossing over into grey areas that I have often had to be indiscreet or very blunt about with my guy friends. Luckily God has empowered me to do so in the past and I have not had many problems telling guys that we're just friends and nothing more. I don't know if that's good but I have had some friends tell me thank you for being so honest albeit it was years after the sting of the initial blow. God is gracious and always looking out for me. How sweet and pleasant it is.

ps. More prayers answered! Sister just found out (it's about 10PM EST) she passed the board exam for optometry school! Praise God for that too. Wow, seriously, I feel like me and God have some amazing connection I never want to lose. I feel like we're more in sync than ever. Coolest experience of my life. Thank you God!

No comments: