Tuesday, June 3, 2008

small things

I am always amazed at how minute details add up in my head.  I analyze too much, too often without effort.  It actually takes more effort not to analyze some things.  I need to fill my mind with truth and be wary of my thoughts.  Small unimportant things can affect my mood.  The A's won today and I felt much better after I learned this tid bit of information.  The human mind intrigues me, even my own.

I feel lazy, I haven't left the house much since I got back to Midlo.  This has to do with Lazarus being out of commission and the necessity of a car in Virginia.  I am going to call the auto mechanic tomorrow and if they can fix Lazarus by Thursday, I will have AAA bring him over.  It's 3.5 miles according to google maps, so it should only cost $3.00 to bring it, plus however much it will cost to fix Laz.  I am praying that it will be inexpensive.

All of these unexpected costs I continue to incur while in Virginia.  A police officer hitting Laz, my computer's hard drive failing, now Laz doesn't work again.  I probably shouldn't have ordered any pictures from the past year, but it's too late now.  They have already been printed and paid for.  I wanted to put them into an album and organize my Virginia memorabilia since I have time while I don't have a job.  I am also redecorating my room since God may want me to stay here longer than I originally anticipated.

- run for life

1 comment:

anna said...

I'm so glad you always update your blog. It's wonderful to know what you're up to....