Monday, November 24, 2008

zzzz...

The good days of sleeping.  Where have they gone?  Why does it seem like there is so little time?  When did all of the responsibilities come?

Answers to these questions elude me.  A quarter of a century into my life I stop and wonder.  There are so many obligations that I must fulfill.  So many people I want to spend time with and invest in their lives.  Yet here I am, wondering where the past year has come and gone so quickly.  I need to become better at prioritizing.  I am terrible at that when it comes to people, I want to help everyone, hang out, get to know everyone better, and save the world from corruption, obesity, and inactivity.

I barely slept this weekend.  From juggling working, taking classes to become a certified group exercise instructor and my online graduate school class, I guess there just wasn't time.  I made it to church alive which was only by the grace of God.  I almost hit the wall on 95 while driving to church from work after being awake for more than 27 hours straight.  That's the longest I've ever been awake in my entire life and hopefully the last.

It's almost 9:00PM and I'm ready to go to sleep.  I'm glad I at least have a day off tomorrow.  I have a lot to do tomorrow.  I'm praying for a few things and specific people.  Lord, let Your will be done.

- run for life

No comments: