Tuesday, March 23, 2010

a reason

I'm constantly amazed at how God works. I feel silly for attempting to plan anything. I am still planning on going to Peru one day. I'm still planning on driving home. There are some things that God must think are comical and my ridiculous organization of my life is probably one of them. Every weekend till I leave Virginia I'm gone or working. I can wait for these last 67 (since it's past midnight) days to go by quickly. There's a method to the madness that is life. There's a reason for everything, I just have to figure it out ... or not and just go with it. I'm glad I can usually do that. I was having a life crisis this morning. I went to work but when I called my boss earlier she said I didn't have to come in and I should take a day off, of course I went anyway when I was finishing my stuff. I'm not a big PTO user. I wonder if I'll get 80% pay out for left over vacation and PTO days. I need to make sure I don't use anymore...

I have some more homework to finish. I need to get crackin' on analyzing my stuff for my thesis. The other classes I have are almost done. I need to do the discussion boards for weeks 11 & 12 for both, edit/add to final paper for ED, give presentation tomorrow and write article 3 next week to be done with my health promotion and eating disorders classes. The whole thesis thing really shouldn't take me this long. I just need to get the analysis done... then I can write the paper and make the presentation and poster based on the paper. So close... yet I feel so far.

I'm so tired. It's past midnight again. I need to catch up on sleep after I'm done with school... Priorities post grad school: sleep, run, guitar...

- run for life

No comments: