Thursday, March 4, 2010

types

Is there really a 'type' that everyone must have? I have always tended to be attracted to tall (5'10" or taller) guys. Generally they are Caucasians/white. I guess it doesn't matter though... what people look like, it's the inside that counts right? I think it matters to a certain extent. I wouldn't want to be tempted by other guys... but then there are tons of attractive males out there so of course there are temptations. I would have to stand firm on my commitment made before God to be a one woman person and eventually or hopefully I guess get married and vow in front of friends and family (or not, the whole eloping idea is sounding better and better, especially after all the hectic ordeal at my sister's).

I have talked to a bunch of girls who have ended up with guys they didn't think they would end up with, or in their words, "weren't their type." For them, it's worked out beautifully.

I wish I could stop obsessing over this. It's really keeping me up at night. I need to sleep. I have to get up in 5 hours and drive down to Norfolk. I need to sleep more. I'm all messed up from time zone travels, work and homework. At least all of the wedding hustle/bustle is over now. I'm praying for all of that. God answers all prayers. He will answers my current prayers in His time. Please God. Help me get through these next few weeks and on to home! 4.5 more weeks of school and 86 days till I start driving home. I can't wait. I wish I was done with school and already ready to drive home. It will be here before I know it.

-run for life.

No comments: