Thursday, December 6, 2007

one down...

This is going to be a bunch of random stuff... Finished my whole clinical rotation. 10 weeks done. Bunch more weeks to go. I was driving home from Farmville and I almost stopped to take a picture of the tractors with lights outlining them. Only in Farmville. I pulled my left gluteous maximous! It hurts really bad! Apparently one of the receptionists at the hospital has planned out how many kids we're going to have... too bad I'm not interested and have told him so [I am brutally honest sometimes]. I am tired but I can't go to sleep. I'm not looking forward to entering data into the computer for hours tomorrow. I am looking forward to getting the research project done. I need to work on that and work on my clinical case study this weekend. I have a lot to do. I am glad I can go to the Johnson's care group Christmas party on Tuesday because I will be in Midlo instead of Farmville until January. I wonder what my psych rotation will be like. I wonder if my weight loss plan is going to work. I pray God will take care of all my worries, hopes and fears. I pray that God will move in the hearts of everyone I know and don't know during this holiday season.

No comments: