Monday, December 3, 2007

circles

...running in circles. Literally. It sounds ridiculous but I got off at the hospital at 6:30PM and it's pitch black. I don't want to drive anywhere to go run because that's dumb. I don't have a gym membership... and that would require driving somewhere to run, which is dumb. So, what do you do in Farmville when it's 30ish degrees outside and pitch black? I ran in circles around the house... inside the house and then I tried outside but I couldn't see... was too paranoid about spraining my ankle and too lazy to get my headlamp. Then I ran up and down the stairs for ~15 minutes in the middle of my run (I jogged backwards down the stairs to try to save my knees a little bit) and then did cool down circles through the kitchen, living room and front room to conclude the ~30 minute workout. I started out my abs and push up series again. This time I am trying to be more conservative. I started out with 200 crunches (always on the ball) and 40 push ups. I do either sets of 25-5, or 50-10 if I feel up to it. The whole workout... I call it my daily R.A.P. takes about an hour right now, but I'm working on getting faster at the AP part, after 4 weeks I will increase to 300-60 and so on until I hit 1000-200 and I will just have to try to maintain. I am shooting for 6/7 days a week, if I get 7 then that's even better. I don't want to force myself to do too much too soon like I usually do. Oh, RAP = run, abs, push ups. I know, it's dorky... yet REALLY COOL. You wish you thought of it yourself.

I have three more days in Farmville, Virginia this year. It seems like 2007 has flown by so quickly. I am really tired and I need to do homework... but I think I am going to go to sleep so I can wake up early and write down all the other information I may need for my case study that is due in ~2 weeks. I'm so glad clinical is almost done.

I have plans with Kristen tomorrow which should be fun and then yoga on Wednesday. Caught up with some friends via phone calls this weekend and still the entire family has only used 48 minutes/550 for this month and it's already been 10 days (we talk SO much! ha ha). Our cell phone bill will be 10 dollars cheaper each month which will add up after a while. Good times! Happy December! Life is good. Praise the Lord.

No comments: