Sunday, November 4, 2007

another one

Whoo, the lady from Farmville sounds awesome. I would be staying with her Monday-Wednesday nights starting next Monday. I was so excited to hear from her. God is definately working in my life, one miracle at a time, I can't get over it. I spoke with her on the phone today and she sounded really cool, I'm excited to meet her tomorrow. I don't want to get her sick or anything though, so I am going to drive the beetle to and from the hospital for now. I am kind of excited. God is doing some amazing things.

I hope that I can do something for her or God will use me in some way to pay back all of these generous people who have been helping me out in my life. It's great to know that all of these people are willing to help out others. Thank you God for doing all of this. You're great!

I feel kind of sick, like I have the flu! Argh! I thought the flu shot was supposed to help me from getting the flu... not give it to me. I have been coughing and my stomach cramping and all that. Terrible! Grr..! I hope that I'll be all right the next few days.

1 comment:

anna said...

wow! am so happy to hear things are falling into place beautifully for you....

way to go!!! am so proud of you...