Sunday, November 18, 2007

hmph

Still sick. This weekend was very full. I fell asleep at the wheel again. That's bad. I was driving to Farmville Saturday morning for the Diabetes Awareness Day and totally fell asleep. I was up late making my poster, had to get there at 7:00AM (leave by 6:00AM), freezing cold, etc. It wasn't great driving times for me. I think the awareness day was a success though. People liked my poster that I made and there were a lot of people there. That was good. I have a bunch of homework I need to get done while I'm in Farmville.

I'm really tired. Today was fun though, I went to the Bishop's and Shaina made us lunch and dessert. :) Rebecca, Lydia, Jessica, and I were the guests and it was quite delicious. It was fun to hang out with people in a smaller group than at church or Resolved. I think I will eat in a little bit and then go to sleep. I hope I can get well soon. God please help me to be able to breathe again! Thanks!

No comments: