Wednesday, November 7, 2007

yoga-ng

Yoga was really fun. We had to relax our entire bodies for one part and I was REALLY relaxed... and I ripped a big one and I almost started laughing but I thought to myself... everyone will know it was me if I laughed ... so I tried to relax again and then I almost fell asleep, but man-that was hilarious. I wasn't embarassed and it didn't smell, wow, that was so funny.

Oh, and it was cool because I knew another girl there, one of the physical therapy girls goes to yoga on Wednesday and lives in Farmville too. I was kind of shocked that I knew someone there since only 12 people were there and I didn't think I knew anyone in Farmville, ha ha.

In all, my yoga-ng experience was good. It's cool because you get a strengthening feeling when you're done, but you don't get sore! I think I still like pilates more, but it was fun to go with Pamela and see Tiffany there. I feel sleepy now though, my body is more relaxed and I like the feeling of my blood pumping through my extremities. I think I'm going to go to bed soon, even though I don't have to get up at 5:45AM tomorrow, I am still sick so I need to treat my body kindly!

lesson of the day: yoga is cool. (as Connor always says, "cool is better than sweet.")